About Me

My photo
Singapore, Indonesian, Singapore
He is a designer who enjoys sharing his thoughts through designs. Currently based in Singapore, you can reach him at pratamakennard@gmail.com. He will be happy to know you and come up with the next exciting ideas.

Monday, September 21, 2009

WWF Campaigns

My own way to save wildlife

My advertising design dedicated to WWF.
This is what may happen if you keep hunting tigers down. Your kids will study about them in their history class. Means they are extinct.

My advertising design dedicated to WWF.
This is what may happen if you keep chopping trees down. Your kids will study about them in their history class. Means they are extinct.

Sometimes movie doesn't show you the truth.
(Re)Designed by : Kennard Pratama, Singapore, October 2009.
Dedicated to WWF, I do Support them.
Special thanks to Free Willy poster.

My advertising design dedicated to WWF.
I love WWF campaign ads. But the sad thing is, some people just won't care...