About Me

My photo
Singapore, Indonesian, Singapore
He is a designer who enjoys sharing his thoughts through designs. Currently based in Singapore, you can reach him at pratamakennard@gmail.com. He will be happy to know you and come up with the next exciting ideas.

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

My Japanese Self

Most people call me Ken. It's a bit annoying sometimes when people try to shorten your name might have a change the meaning of your name. And so I sat down for a minute doing a little research about that name, then I realised that it is a Japanese name. Being quite a fan of Japanese Sumi-E painting with brush strokes and black ink, I experimented to illustrate myself in such style.

There are more than one definition of Ken in Japanese. Ken that I chose means 'Fist'.
Even more interesting if people greet me 'Hi Ken'. It means 'Fire Fist'.